Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Polka dot girl


Here's a Savers dress I never got around to posting. It was $3 and has now become a regular fixture in my wardrobe- under knitted jumpers, cinched in with a skinny belt, or just hanging loosely with some leather flats. Right now for my internship in Indonesia I've been wearing it under a black blazer to make it a little more corporate (reluctantly though, because I hate looking corporate). 

This evening I was having dinner with a bunch of friends at this amazing rooftop restaurant in Jakarta and in the cab ride back I was talking to two of the girls I live with, and already love dearly. We all have completely different styles, and we deduced that I was vintage florals, S was polka dots and G was 'crazy graphic tribal prints a la M.I.A'. 

Well S, I think I'm going to take a leaf out of your book- I just love polka dots! What do you think? 

10 comments:

  1. Super cute polka dots with that hat!!
    xx. Jillian
    boyishchic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this dress is absolutely adorable!

    xx, Sabinna and David

    Broken Cookies

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit! The dress is so great on you- and what a steal! I just saw one at ASOS that's similar, but it's like $60-$70 so I didn't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely think polka dots look good on you! :) i love your shoes in this outfit too hehe. also, I'm glad you're having a wonderful time in Jakarta and made some lovely new friends! <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to show some blog luv! def enjoyed this post! very very cute!!

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Polka dots are great and they look so good on you!
    3 completely different styles, this is awesome!
    I love to see a photo of all the 3 of you!

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's sucha cute dress and for $3 only!!! :)
    Just discovered you via Maxxie
    Love your blog!

    x
    Kim
    accidental encounters

    ReplyDelete
  8. these photos are so adorable! those flatforms look amazing on you. gorgeous!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE it <3
    Welcome to my blog!
    Agata

    ReplyDelete
  10. which savers and ops shops are the best around melbourne? please help me out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog! It makes me very happy :) Leave a comment/ follow me and I will do the same...I love visiting your blogs! x x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...