Wednesday, March 14, 2012

LMFF Wrap Up

Photo by Sam Sidney from Stylepaws

As it has been about three years since my last post, I figure it's time for an update. For the past week I have been enjoying all the fun of the L'Oreal Melbourne Fashion Festival, one of the city's biggest and best festivals in my opinion, and Melbourne has a lot

This year's LMFF has seen me stalk famous bloggers, get a free phone, score a ton of L'Oreal product, swoon over Magdelena Velevska and Christopher Esser, make some pretty new blogging friends, frantically dress models at a pop up fashion show, and consume far too many canapes (I left my dignity/self control at the door). 

To come are runway reviews, outfit posts and more. 

I've missed you, Internet!  

X

8 comments:

  1. LMFF is always a fun week. looking forward to your updates!


    http://littleblackbeau.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maddie! I don't know if I'll ever get around to doing them though....I'm pretty lazy haha x

      Delete
  2. hahaha so much love for you! The way you write is just so funny. xooxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Much love right back at you my boy!

      Delete
  3. just found your blog through Lauren's FF! Thought your face looked familiar and I remembered meeting you at the Rubi Shoes Blogger launch a while ago! Following you now can't wait to read more of your posts hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Alice from Catwalk of Words oh my god it has been a while! I see you're doing big things now, very impressed! x

      Delete
  4. /

    ♩ I love all those pictures in your blog. Very nice layout.
    Clean and beautiful. ヽ( ^∀^)ノ

    ★ blog → www.christianyuen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Christian! Checking out your blog now :)

      Delete

Thanks for checking out my blog! It makes me very happy :) Leave a comment/ follow me and I will do the same...I love visiting your blogs! x x x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...